Sep 1, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 98 {potluck}



My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries are:
linked (w/ a picture) on this site
Pinned here 
shared on Google+

Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
Honey Cake Muffins (Gluten Free)
from Gluten Free A-Z
**Top-viewed**
     

Supreme Pizza Pasta
from Yesterfood    
  

 Loco Moco
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
 Loco Moco
    
Taco Lettuce Wraps with Creamy Mexican Dressing
from Soup Spice Everything Nice 
    

Amish Onion Cake
from Turnips 2 Tangerines

My picks of the week:
Lahmacun (Turkish Pizza)
from Kitchen Flavours 
  

Albanian Qofte Sliders with Feta Aioli
from A Kitchen Hoor
  

The Boy's picks of the week:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
from Memories by the Mile
IMG_7732

Individual Peach Pies
from Jo and Sue

Cookies and Cream Cannoli Cones
from Just Dip it in Chocolate

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

17 comments:

  1. Michelle, I'm so excited that you featured my Supreme Pizza Pasta! :) All of the features look amazing!

    Thanks for the party- I'm off to share it, and then back to browse!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle for the feature and the party! Joy's Supreme Pizza Pasta was the first link I clicked on last week. Lots of wonderful recipes here. Have a great Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,
    I have a big smile on my face seeing my honey cakes featured this week. Thanks for the feature and for hosing. Can't wait to join in every week. There are always some great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle. I've linked up two posts this week - Roasted Pepper & Baked Egg Galette and also How to Make Labneh. I loved the look of those Turkish Pizzas that Joyce made too. Thanks again for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 98 weeks? You've been doing this 98 weeks? I'm such a loser....I can't keep up with anything. (sigh) But here I am again with some really good Chili Verde.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party Michelle and for the beautiful features! (I'm going to check the Honey Cake)
    Have a great week!
    (We have our holidays starting this Wed :) )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my sliders, hun! I LOVE linkin up with, ya every week. Thanks for hosting it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Michelle for the feature:) Sorry I'm late getting to the party~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines~ Hope you had a Happy Birthday Michelle~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by to check out all the great recipes. Should have something to share next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank your boys for picking our individual peach pies :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle,
    Thank you for the party. Hope you had a fun Labor Day. Tell the boys thank you for featuring my cookies, they are one of my favorites.
    See ya tomorrow :-)
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting, Michelle! Today I've shared my Limoncello and Blueberry Syllabub, a really easy but very delicious dessert. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle,
    Thank you for featuring my Lahmacun Pizza!
    I'm sharing a Zucchini Bread today. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I linked up the other day but had to leave and never thanked you for the party and the feature! Thanks so much, Michelle :) I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sharing a Tunisian snack today.
    Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sharing some Chicken Pancake.
    Sorry to hear that you and your family are sick! Hope all of you are feeling better now!
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.