May 26, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 85 {potluck}


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries:
Your post will be linked along w/ a picture on this site
Your post and picture will be Pinned here 
Your post and picture will be shared on Google+

Your Top 5 from Last Week:

**Top-viewed**
Chicken Fillet Meal
**Top-viewed**
from Vivian Pang's Kitchen 
     
Southern Greens
from Steak n Potato Kinda Gurl    
  

 Spinach & Turkey Enchiladas
from Learning the Ropes...One Recipe at a Time
 
    
Asian Party Mix
from Soup Spice Everything Nice 
    

Pumpkin Cake Squares
from Secrets of a Southern Kitchen

My pick of the week:

Warm Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip
from Hun...What's for Dinner?
  

* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.


15 comments:

  1. Michelle, I was first! Wow. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks buddy for hosting:))) I am way earlier than normal:))))

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/26/2013

    Thanks for hosting another week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Michelle :)
    Thank you for another party, and I wish you a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those features have my mouth watering, especially the pumpkin cake and the dip! This week I've shared a comforting and delicious Vegetable Pot Pie. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a great week! The features this week have me drooling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a great party! I love all of the featured recipes! I am off to visit some of them!

    Cynthia at http://FeedignBIg.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Monday, Michelle. Hope the Sun is shining for you. Cool but sunny here on the Bruce Peninsula. Pumpkin Squares & Caramelized Onion dip ... oh yes. Everything looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the features. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Memorial Day. Thanks for having the linky today. I linked 3 amazing refreshing drinks for hot weather entertaining. Alcoholic or not.. See ya in the Gumbo next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The features look delicious~Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend~ Mine was filled with "yard work" Has been extremely chilly here in Northern WI, summer has yet to arrive:) Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm running a little late this week, but I made it! Thanks so much for hosting, Michelle :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle,
    I didn't have a recipe this week and so I'm pinning one of my favorite recipes. I hope you had a wonderful long weekend. Take care. See you for Tuesday Trivia.
    Love,
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank so much for featuring my dip Michelle! Hope you have a great week and thanks for hosting :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.