Apr 29, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo #29 (potluck)



See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.


Thank you for linking!


All featured entries will be Pinned here.

Last week's top-viewed links:

Cheddar Burgers with Caramelized Onions, Bacon and Sauce
from Just a Frugal Foodie

Now this is how to do a burger!



Garlic and Herb Gnocchi
from White Lights On Wednesday

Julie describes this dish as "happy food."  I agree.


Cioppino
from Recipe Addict

Beautiful dish, loaded with seafood.






Roasted Root Vegetables
from My Sweet and Savory

A tasty platter of vegetables and a Meatless Monday link-up. 















Ms. enPlace



* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.



7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting, hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you SO much for my second feature! Again, as a new blogger, I am just absolutely tickled! Thank you for hosting again and I can't wait to check out what you post this week and the rest of the entries! So much yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Always find great new recipes here!!

    That burger does look amazing. I pinned it last week and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting again this week, I am so appreciate of you allowing me to share my creations on your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The featured recipes all look so delicious! I especially like the Cheddar Burgers with Caramelized Onions. This week I have shared a vegetarian dish - Cheesy Roast Vegetable and Pasta Bake. Thank you for hosting, and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle. Thank you for the feature, and for hosting this awesome party. Great name for it too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.